Hiring iOS Developers!
Every day at Rocksauce Studios, we do amazing things. Our team has done work for major brands such as DOSH, Bechtel, MapMyFitness & many more. The Rocksauce Studios UX & UI teams are renowned for our design work and we’re looking for ambitious developers who want to make apps as slick as they are beautiful.
We are hiring iOS engineers for our development team who can execute beyond expectations and aren’t simply satisfied with the status quo. We are proud of the work we do here and seek a developer who wants to work on fun projects they can be excited to show off.
Think you’re up to the task? Let’s find out. . .
- Deadlines don’t scare you, because you know you’ll get the work done on time, on-budget or do what’s necessary to make it happen right.
- You are motivated by a sense of making something wonderful, not just putting in the time.
- You have a natural attention to detail & and can spot when a circle is stretched or text margins are incorrect.
- You would be mortified to ever deliver un-commented, messy code.
- You can add ideas to the mix of solutions, and support the decisions of your collaborators.
- You are an individual, not a company.
- You have 3 years+ (or have made some absolutely amazing stuff) with Objective-C and Swift on iOS.
- You have a strong understanding of the iOS SDK.
- You have a strong understanding of RESTful APIs and integrating with OAuth authentication.
- You have experience using Git or other version control systems.
- You are excited to learn new technologies and techniques and can’t wait to grow your skills.
- You prefer developing new apps in Swift.
- You have experience with Firebase.
- You have experience with React Native.
- You have experience with Android/Java.
- You have experience using Postman for API testing and troubleshooting.
- You are familiar with JIRA and/or love using Scrum to organize your projects.
Submit your resume to [email protected]. Be prepared to show examples of your work and submit code for vetting by our development staff.
Rocksauce Studios focuses on hand-crafted, custom-made apps for all mobile & static platforms–iPhone, iPad, Android, iOS, web, and others. Our goal is to create an amazing user experience with a solid app brand & personality which can succeed in the marketplace.
We are a close-knit group of creatives and engineers who show off our work every other week during company lunches. We have flexible work hours and a remote culture that makes you feel as if you’re working alongside your comrades in the office!
Our customers are always giving us new challenges, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn a breadth of new technologies. Some of the most interesting technical challenges that we have tackled to date include video streaming, games, scalable web APIs, and location-based scheduling–and there will be many more to come.