There’s never a dull moment at Rocksauce Studios! We are a leading design & development company located in Downtown Austin, Texas, building projects for clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to Appreneurs with the next great idea. Every day, we are building the future, and we’re looking for someone daring to join our Digital Design team.
Rocksauce is seeking a Senior UI Designer to come in and help us shape the future. You should be passionate about design, have a fever for keeping up with the latest interface trends, and dedicated to always making something just a little bit better.
Key Skill Requirements are:
- 3 or more years experience with mobile, web and responsive web design
- 3 or more years experience with branding & identity design
- A keen eye for what the current trends are in the design world
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop & Illustrator in particular
- Experience with SKETCH
- An eye toward User Experience, not just prettying up someone else’s layout
- Understanding of motion and fluidity, of how different pieces of an application can connect to one another
- Innate desire to always find delightful ways to please an application user
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where a different project may need attention on different days
- Website or online portfolio of recent work
- Need to be proud of everything you do
About Rocksauce Studios
Established in 2010, Rocksauce Studios is located in Downtown Austin, just up the road from Franklin Barbecue and the Quickie Pickie. We focus on creating happiness – for our employees, for our clients, and for the people who use each project we craft.
Our goal is to always attempt to go above and beyond someone’s expectations, and see that moment of surprise in their eyes when they get one our projects in front of them.
Perks of Working for Rocksauce include:
- Core hours 10am – 4pm
- Office events & happiness building
- Ridiculous amounts of coffee
- Genuine appreciation for your contribution to the team
- Flexible schedules and ability to work from home when necessary
- Respect for the work/life balance
- Current position is contract-to-perm
- Compensation is negotiable